[HUD] Trew Hud Optimized

Preview

This hud is an optimized and edited hud, the design is not mine.
I have simply optimized the hud to consume very little on the client side and none on the server side.

This hud does not have a speedometer or other additions that the original hud has.

Consumes on Client/side (0.00-0.03ms)

Consumes on Server/Side (0.00 ms)

This is Original Trew Hud (GitHub - vortisrd/trew_hud_ui: User Interface created originally for ESX and then adapted for VRP/VRPEX.

Download Optimized Hud here: GitHub - GPeaky/trew_hud_ui

5 Likes

Why dont u just use Pull Request function on github?

I mean the original trew hud takes up to 0.30Ms so if the original author failed to optimize his script and someone else volunteered to do it then why not? @GPeaky thanks man, good job.

3 Likes

Creat Job!

1 Like

This is leaked lol?

yes, the design is not mine, but it is optimized.

Mmmmm idk why but there is no way a script that has to be in screen all time uses 0.00 ms
ant least if you optimize it you can get 0.01 ms ive tried it and what i said it consumes 0.10 ms

mmm, I commented that it consumes 0.01 to 0.03 per client side, but that depends a lot on the computer you have.

Personally I think that the most important thing is the server consumption which is 0.00, and in a normal trew_hud_ui is much higher, if you could verify that please.

Do you have any other coins besides these ?

oh okay

Nah its ok at least dont worry just for you to know but its not about my pc im running an i7 7700K and an 2060 its more that its an ui source that its alwais showing you could make it disapear when inactive that will make it 0.01 when inactive

1 Like

Also black money is not showing

I’m having issues with money and society not showing up. Only bank is

it works perfectly for me, which extended do you use?

version 1.1 is already very outdated, this script is intended for 1.2 and v1 final.

Warning: Resource trew_hud_uiv2 does not specify an fx_version in fxmanifest.lua.
Couldn’t start resource trew_hud_uiv2.

There is this error

Google.

https://www.google.com/search?q=does+not+specify+an+fx_version+in+fxmanifest.lua+site:forum.cfx.re&client=firefox-b-1-e&sxsrf=ALeKk01fT-QN8a_h9FAV4SxEZZ3oYWeH2A:1617331828695&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjj94fJxt7vAhVEAp0JHfsiBvMQrQIoBHoECAYQBQ&biw=1688&bih=901

same error