Https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592042034131370047/592042309768708097/unknown.png

**GTA V version? last version
**Up to date? yes
**Legit or Pirate copy? legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
**Windows version? 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?yes
**Error screenshot (if any)
**System specifications: windows 10
i5
gtx 1050

What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes
Also add what you already tried so far.

After the fiveM is updated, I returned taking ban of all the servers, for use of hacker being that I did not use anything, I am banished for 14 days without any reason I would like to know why

First of all this shouldn’t be in praise, moved to #technical-support

The ban system only gets triggered when some sort of cheat is detected. Unfortunately this means that either yourself, or somebody else using your account, has used a cheat/hack. If you are convinced this was not you who did it, then you might want to consider changing your account’s password because it may be compromised.

Unfortunately, as stated in the ban message, FiveM staff is unable to assist you in the event of a global ban. You will have to wait for the ban to expire.

:mascot:

only I have access to my account no one else, I simply played until 02:00 am in the morning of Brazil and when I woke up and I was logged I was banished, I think this sucanagem being that I did not use anything illegal, this was a bug in your system after having been updated

I don’t think so, you got banned for using hacks (menu’s)

yes, unfairly being that I did not use anything inside any server

well checked you id and its legit ban , so wait for it

1 Like

as well so that I did not use anything inside the game was just updating the fivem that took ban

Bans aren’t always instantly, you got banned for using external menu’s to make sure you are not using anything which is not allowed.

The update didn’t ban you

1 Like

But because I was only banned after updating the Fivem, and it is not that I open the steam and the fivem to play nothing more

well you probably banned before update

I did not play before it was banned, it was only now earlier that I received the message that I was banned, thinking it had been by some server adm

What about that play on 02:00 am?

I played before being banned and when I went to enter the 09:00 hours that was when I updated my fivem, I was already ban

I ended up translating the message wrong, sorry, I’m annoyed at this so I did not realize what I wrote

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.