HTML editing

Hey!
Im trying to edit HTML in my browser.
The problem i have that some html sripts just give me a white page.
can someone help me?

U need basic hmtl knowloedges bro ^^ We can’t dev your server for u. If u give some more information, someone could be able to help but rn we need more ^^

yeah so ok.
i have a sript thats on the top of the screen that tells the time. this one i can open in my browser and it works completely works fine.
atm im trying to edit an impund html.
ive looked up recent topics about this problem but nothing helped me

for your info i know the basics.
im editing the code in Visual Studio and im not quite shure why some sripts are working and some not. cause in FiveM they are all working fine

Hey :slight_smile:
The reason that some of them will give you a blank page in your browser is due to the fact that they hide there content until somethings ask them to show it.

In the hacking script I made, I wrote the following in the JS file :

var htmlUI = window.document.getElementById("htmlAll");
	htmlUI.style.display = "none";

Which hides the tablet UI until someones bring the tablet out by pushing a certain key then I change the attribute of display to contents (other values exists)

You will have the attribute visibility or display that will be put to hidden or none most of the times. It can be in the HTML (inside the tag of the div itself), inside the CSS or inside the JS.

EDIT : there is another thing, less likely but sometimes the browser will find something he can’t understand and bring an error that will endup in a blank page. Like the following line :

<script src="nui://game/ui/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

In order to know if it’s the case just fire the dev tool of you browser (F12) et check if there is any error.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, but thanks for your help!