[How-to] Streaming addon clothes and ped props for mp freemode models

Alright thanks. I figured it was Patreon being down so it wasn’t working properly, but it’s back up again.

Is it possible to run GTAUtil in linux?

1 Like

Help. Why when I stream clothes, i dont have version in this.

Can you explain to me how I install a soccer jersey? I only have this file: uppr_diff_004_a_uni.ytd, I look in the store in the arms part, t-shirt does not appear anywhere.

you have to search for the original ydd model on your gta folder and put it with the ytd as addon

Could you help me?

I dont have any folders in the project folder. Does anyone know a solution for this issue?

Does This also work for Tattoos?
If so how can I do it

Im trying to find the prop number for hats, anyone know who can help me?

So like:

HEAD is 0
EYES is 1
EARS is 2 etc etc. but what is the number for Hats/Helmets?

i have an issue. when i add the command to gtautil genpeddefs --create --output project --targets mp_m_freemode_01,mp_f_freemode_01, it opens the files and makes a project folder but thats it. it doesnt ask me to find gta folder or anything. Is there possibly anything i might be doing incorrect?

its a problem on bad linked at bones on shoes/feet

1 Like

Is there a fix for the reserved slots??
I have no reserved slot, it wont start at the addon, at the point i set it to in the jason files

Atm, it not an option for me to move evertying when i upload new cloathings…

2 Likes

soooo goood

1 Like

because if im allowed here, i followed your guide on adding clothes into my server. I used it to add a pack of Lost MC Kuttes and when i added it in. the Kutte is here but all of the other clothing and my arms disappear and its only when we have this folder turned on. as soon as it turns off it reverts back to having no issues? Any ideas?

it also broke my EUP. i think its maybe to do with it streaming over something that should be EUP but not sure?

I’m assuming you streamed the kutte as an uppr? It would need to be streamed as a jbib (torso) - which you then can only use accs or t-shirts as the shirt you’d wear under it - or you can stream it as task (bulletproof vest) - then you can use some of the torso options that don’t clip through it.

We stream all kuttes as bulletproof vests in our server. Seems to work very well.

thats as a Vest it does that and for some reason arms and stuff disappear along with a bunch of our clothing including EUP

2 Likes

huh. I’ve never had that happen before. Usually when you stream over the same file twice it just puts one in and the other doesn’t show, at least from my experiences.

does anyone have any idea why my fivem server is only loading the first texture variation for each model i added on, may i add this only happens to stuff i added after the 15th or 16th slot.
for example i have a hoodie with 16 texture but it only loads the first slot and it does this for each model(shoes,pants,shirts)

Are you choosing the correct path for them? After slot 15 or so they’re not mp_x_freemode_01.

ok i tried that and it doesnt work, i don tknow what it is any other ideas

1 Like