[How-to] Streaming addon clothes and ped props for mp freemode models

What I have noticed is that the add on clothes doesnt support changing the skin tone. As far as I have seen. It will use whatever skin color is in the ytd. For these I usually replace gta pants.

@Sidet
[português]
ok muito obrigado, o’que esta faltando para gta util e apenas esssa configuração,tenho um servidor de roleplay com muitas roupas e isso atrapalha muito, apenas percebi depois de um tempo que todos jogadores reclamavão !
agora estou usando altClothTool para adicionar e sem poblemas !
o motivo das cores de pele não mudar e por causa que ainda não temos a opção de mudar no gtautil a roupa para _r ou _u e por isso temos que fazer manual no ymt e em todos os arquivos que necessitam dessa consiguração !
[english]
ok thank you very much, what’s missing for gta util and just this configuration, i have a roleplay server with a lot of clothes and it gets in the way a lot, i just realized after a while that all the players complained!
now i’m using altClothTool to add and no issues!
the reason the skin colors don’t change and because the clothes we still don’t have the option to change in gtautil a to _r or _u and that’s why we have to do manual in ymt and in all previous files of this setup!

[English]
you didn’t say how to install fur pants! I have this problem for example pants _r for fur or _u for pants without legs!

[PT-BR]
você não disse como instalar calças com peles! estou com esse poblema, por exemplo calca _r para peles ou _u para calças sem pernas! @GiZz

Nice tutorial! But theres a way to decide which slot to reserve? Like right now it starts at 16 or 8 or something else because it does that when you do the last command in the cmd. But can I decide where to start the reserved slots?

1 Like

how come my shirt or torso is glitchy but everything else works like shoes and pants
??? anyone help plz

Hi, i had also some glitchy clothings, but i think it´s because the model is trashy ^^
Are all your shirts/torso´s broke?

yeah only torso and shirts broke/unstable/glitchy but everything else work

idk why i tried everything

2 Likes

Hello, I also encountered this kind of problem, have you found a solution to it?

hi i have a problem after addon clothing number 112 the clothing is visible to me (client) but not to ther players it does not seem to be streamed to them server sided, is there any solution to this?

I have this model of pants buggy, can you give me a working?

Mine has been working for ages but recently, my hats section has gone invisible and no matter what, the addon section for hats refuses to work

go look at gta 5 mod they have it there and only us mp clothing no franklin or trevor or micheal clothing or it will cause glitchy clothes

2 Likes

You would need to convert it to FiveM. Simply be renaming it

Can you tell how this works? I tried but the clothes are not showing in the clothing shops

you can set slots to 1-8 and onesync on to see the clothes without patreon key

im having the same problem… after number 112 its only visible for me

2 Likes

me too have this problem how to fix it ?

1 Like

i dont know… Im hoping that somebody knows how to fix it! ^^

1 Like

Author seems to have left community, use [How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models instead.