[HOW TO] Stream Add-on Weapons

So after i took some time for it i didn’t find anything at all. i will send you the updated one and maybe you can see the problem of the invalid model in everything. My Files

Issue is due to load order.
Need to load weaponcompents.meta before weapons.meta.

nope doesn’t work?

1 Like

Why upload it to that, you have to individually download each file.

Hi I know I am late but I was wondering how to find the weapon hash of these guns that are addon. For example, pistol hash = “453432689” and I want to find the hash for my guns. Thanks in advance if you can help.

The stats for base game weapons can be found in the original weapons.meta

Change it to explosions.meta and refer to the Data Files in the FiveM Doc for resource.lua

does anyone know how to get weapons metas for specific guns from gta5 so I can use them as a base to make new ones.

When i spawn ped from vMenu, i lose the addon weapons! Any idea how to fix this?

If you are still having this issue, check what your streaming, it was happening to me and it turned out i was streaming 2 ydr files or it may have been 2 ytd files i’m not entirely sure, so make sure you are streaming your ydr and your ytd correctly.

I Need Help With The weaponNames.meta, Insdead Of My M4A1 Being Named “Carbine Rifle” In The Weapon Wheel I Need It To Be Called M4A1, I Have Used The weaponNames.meta From The File Linked And Obviously Changed A Few Things Is Anyone Able To Help Me Out

so how do i add these into the vmenu

I’m trying to do thr same

How do i make an addon pistol? cause i have been stuck on making one for 3 months now and cant find any tips or videos. i got the ammo and name to work but the model wont show up. i am using this Beretta M9 (Animated) - GTA5-Mods.com

go to the vMenu folder, config, addons, and under weapons have it like this example “weapon_m16a2”

how do you do that?

It would pretty much depend on what weapon you are trying to make. The process can change in many ways depending on what you are trying to do.

See as I was trying to get the Phlanx CIWS but it has both vehicles.meta and weapons.meta

Hello, I am trying to stream just the weapon metas for base gta 5 guns such as the special carbine mk2, how would I got about this?

I need help I can’t find the carbine weapon meta plz help