[HOW TO] Stream Add-on Weapons

Hello I have a little problem my weapon and invisible how I can solve this problem thank you in advance for your help

where can i find the original meta?

Thanks, but I have a problem I see the weapon in the wheel but I canā€™t pull it out, any fix ?

Any ways that this could work with /giveweapon and not be spawned with vmenu ? Iā€™m trying to create a custom weapon that people can craft and obtain on my rp server

where is the best place to find meta files I can use as templates or where do I find the guns original meta files

Wait Huh Im So Confused

Hey! So there must be something fundamentally wrong here. I have watched the tuto and followed every step many times over, but when I spawn the gun my character does not hold the gun in both hands. I have checked and redone the weaponanimations a 100 times and the result stays the same. When I try to aim it will hold the gun in a very weird way and the gun also doesnt shoot. Any help here would be appreciated

did everything step by step, didnā€™t work.
I think this tutorial needs to be updated.

EDIT:
I made it work after correcting the weapons.meta file but now my fivem crashes when i spawn the weapon

I was actually wondering how to install Non FiveM mods on my FiveM server.

For example: Improved Hulkbuster - GTA5-Mods.com

I donā€™t just want to stream PEDs for a reskin. I would like to have the entire mod with repulsars, or if I install a Goku mod, have all his abilities as well.

Could someone please assist me?

For some reason i cant spawn it in. in /giveweapon its says invalid model and in vmenu it says the same thing that it isnt finding the model

Can someone help?

Something is wrong in the meta files if you canā€™t spawn it, check better

Checked the meta and still cant find nothing ;(

weapons here is a link to the weapons.meta file. i cant see any thing wrong? maybe you?

you should use the gameā€™s weapons.meta and then the addonā€™s weapons.meta by naming the last something else

how can i find the addon weapons meta?

you mean i need to make a new file with same setting but then named addonweapon.meta? and how do i need to add it to the __resource

You must make it yourself by taking one of the gameā€™s weapon for example

Here are my 2 files the addonweapon.meta and the resource.lua. but its is still not working what am i doing wrong?

You need a stream folder with the files of the weapon and the rest of the metas

Yeah i made everything but the weapon model is invalid. here is my model that i made and everything. My Files pls let me know whats wrong

the data folder should not exist.
Put the metas into the resource folder without adding another one

1 Like