How to Manually Link Discord to FiveM?

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? standard version
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? yes?
Windows version? 10.0.18363
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? No clue
What server did you get this issue on? Its on all servers
CitizenFX crash zip file N/A
CitizenFX.log file N/A
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

My discord got unlinked from FiveM somehow. I can not get it to re-authenticate back with discord and fivem. I have tried uninstalling FiveM and every file and restarting pc, restarting steam, restarting fivem, restarting discord, etc and then reinstalling FiveM with no luck in discord auto authenticating with discord. Is there a way I can manually force my FiveM to try and authenitace with discord?

5 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

I have the same problem, I need help, if you could solve it I would like if you can share it.

1 Like

I solved it. I just deleted everything on my system involving discord, deleted my roaming and local files of it, and reinstalled and it worked.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, it worked, you are the only person who could give me a solution in this forum. Genius.

6 Likes

yeah I looked for ever and couldn’t find anything. Then I noticed a file in my discord settings seemed off and I couldn’t figure out how to fix it so I just reinstalled everything

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.