How to make custom spawnpoint

I see some servers using a spawn script to spawn players in a specific location I too need that script so that I can spawn players in specific location too. How do i do that i put spawnpoint ‘a_m_y_hipster_01’ { x = -242.85, y = -989.99, z = 29.29 }
spawnpoint ‘a_m_y_hipster_02’ { x = -242.85, y = -989.99, z = 29.29 } and it does not work help me please i need to fix that quick

Go to these places:

C:\FXServer\server-data\resources[gamemodes][maps]\fivem-map-hipster
C:\FXServer\server-data\resources[gamemodes][maps]\fivem-map-skater
C:\FXServer\server-data\resources[gamemodes][maps]\redm-map-one

And edit the map.lua file for each folder with the coordinates you want.

Example:

spawnpoint ‘a_m_y_hipster_01’ { x = 299.830, y = -580.480, z = 43.2600 }

(Place this in the map.lua file, with the coordinates you want)

Im having the same problem, i added the coordinates to the files you mentioned but im getting a spawn manager error, :joy:ignore the other errors.

Reply my message with a print of the map.lua files

The first one is hipster and skater and the second one is redm, on redm should i remove that code and add the one that you said or should i add everything without deleting player three and zero?

Delete player three’s line, and modify player zero’s line with its coordinates

Setup a default location in the database, user table.

I did it but im still getting a spawn manager error

I want new players to spawn in front of job center, but the only table i can see is the location of existing players not the new ones

Don’t change your map.lua restore to default and setup the position table with a default location

You mean like adding the coordinates i want to all player tables? Will the game automatically spawn new players to that same coord? Ir is there supposed to be a table called default position or something :sweat_smile: sorry for not understanding im new to this and im trying to learn

Firstly go to users table and “structure”

Now go to change position table

Now setup as null and put a default location

I added the coords to position and checked the null option but for some reason characters are spawning at random places, is this the correct way of writing the coords?