How to implement a badge in RedM

I created the ydr and ytyp files to implement it on a server that does not belong to me, he asked for the ytd, i don’t know how to configure the ytd so i created the ydr and ytyp with embed images and it works on codewalker.

But the customer said that he need the YTD and that ydr snd ytyp files would not work.

Also some other friend that is a server owner said that if i want to implement it in RedM i have to have the codex program from codewalker to access the files.

I am a newbie in RedM modding, and i need an advice about which arquives i need to inplement in redM, and if i need the ytd, can i just create the ytd from the texture image?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.