[How-To] Get the Chameleon paints

Then you did something wrong :confused:.
I’ll let you follow the tutorial again.

You don’t have to edit anything, just follow the tutorial.

Alright. I will redownload the mod. I am not sure if I copied the correct files.
I already had the dlc mod installed in GTA. I am not sure if I copied the dlc mod, or the actual gta 5 gen9 files. Because I had a 27kb carcols_gen9.meta file. Not the 7kb. I most likely copied the wrong ones.

1 Like

Ah… Omfg :rofl: I guess I copied the gta 5 version of the gen9 files. Not the actual mod gen9 files.
It works now. Sorry for wasting your time!

May i ask how u got it working in vMenu?

2 Likes

Yes.
Pull Request for actual vMenu release:

My Fork of vMenu:

2 Likes

Awesome it works, Only when i switch to game build 2699 sadly. I am not using the new game build yet because it doesnt support my steering wheel, and i’ll wait till the new game build is fully fixed. so i stay on 2545 for a bit.

is there a way to use the colour codes from 161 to 176 with vMenu. or can u actually add a version for that for build 2545.

You can update your client scripts, you just need to download resource hacker, then there’s a forum post here that people use to update Menyoo, simple Trainer, etc etc

Ah ok, If you where to edit my vMenu fork, You would just need to edit the IDs in the VehicleData.cs file from the data folder, then Build it. I might be able to make a build for you, and other people who might be using the same version (or lower).

1 Like

‘‘I might be able to make a build for you, and other people who might be using the same version or lower’’

That woud be awesome if u could do that.

Streaming content intended for one build, on a lower build, isn’t exactly allowed on FiveM. Just enforce the right gamebuild and call it a day :man_shrugging:

I’m pretty sure they are talking about vMenu and not game build

do i have to add it to qb-customs or does it automatically show in the mech shop

Hello, you’ll have to add it yourself to your script.

Worked a charm, thank you for your in depth tutorial! :pray: :fr:

1 Like

Hey, how to use Chamelion Colors with vMenu?

Hey, see this:

thank u, i will check this

So we are on 2699 and paints store fine on GTA cars.
Will not store on addon cars.
Anyone know what im overlooking?

1 Like

how would you add these to lscustoms?