How to get Names from doors?

Im looking for the obj name of the door at Los Santos Customs on Carcer Way. Trying to have certain Whitelisters to have access to the shop and have access to lock their shop. Any help would be amazing the code im looking for looks something like this (objName = ‘v_ilev_shrfdoor’,)

Would really recommend you guys to check out Codewalker by dexyfex. https://github.com/dexyfex/CodeWalker

You can fly around the gta v map, find alot of information by highlighting the objectives you want information about. Object coords, names, hash, hex, collision, you name it.

I’d love to know why on some custom yMAPS, your typical door locking resources will not work on doors even when the object name and coordinates are correct

1 Like

Hi, What is should to do when your list doesn’t have one door name with hash?

I haven’t tested this but :

1 Like

I’m trying to find the Name of this Model, but i couldn’t find it anywhere, even with that tool that was linked above.

Model number: -249203650

can someone give me object name for these- Los Santos Customs Greenwich Parkway Door
pls send help.

1 Like

can some tell to me the pillbox hospital front side near the garage. i need to have locked on the hospital doors

i need this prop name

those are the metallic fence from the the lost bikers club entrance and the garage door. please if anyone has them

Can u give me cordinates and id of door in building of lester in singleplayer Darnell Bros building pls

Hello, search props name :

Interior Mafia + State + Vigne jobs

Whats the name on this door?

Object Name: hei_prop_heist_cutscene_doorb
Object Hash: 1853479348
Object Name: v_ilev_cd_door3
Object Hash: -311575617

What is the code/name of the Los santos customs on Carcer way? Please help

This gives you everything!

Koil made a great debug script, just becareful it might cause the game to lag a bit. It gives all the information you could ever need in real time.

Hi boys i realy need your help. Im trying to lock doors at playboy mansion next to the car gate but I cant find the prop name. hash is -1859471240
please help :heart:

Hey, i would need some help with finding the object name for the doors of interior called Executive Rich Office(ex_dt1_11_office_02b).The first two glass doors of this are the ones i need. I tired using ShowME id but it doesnt display anything there…