How to get listed on FiveM client front page

For a while now, I’ve seen servers that are listed on the launch page of the FiveM client. I’m curious what the criteria are to get listed on there. I’ve searched high and low, but haven’t found an answer. I’m attaching a screenshot so it makes more sense what I’m talking about.

1 Like

I’m not sure but I believe it’s boosts, you can buy them @ FiveM Upvotes configuration and order

(weird that server has 0 boosts)

1 Like

I know right? lol I thought maybe it was a top tier element club perk or something. Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

Oh, i was wondering that you can get on the Main page if your server is the most upvoted on the region, like the sign: :chart_with_upwards_trend: could signify? But i am 90% sure that it is not linked in any way with server boosts… :thinking:

It has changed since then, back in the time it was thru server boosts

I believe server boosts are still a thing? It was only the other week I was checking it out on Zap Hosting.

On the other hand, if you’re wanting your server to show up on the right hand side (the sponsored / spotlight servers), you’ll have to gain some attention and prove that your server is unique (and not just another rip-off RP server using ESX etc).

Reference: How to get a sponsored spot in FiveM?

If not logged in, the main page shows the server in your current Windows country setting with the most boost points (and it also says most upvoted in your region next to it).

If logged in, instead, it shows a curated entry from the pinned server list.

1 Like

ok but how do you get featured? :money_mouth_face:

This is not a paid slot, and if you have to ask, you likely won’t get there.

sheesh :cold_face:

i try even to send emails to every possible person. no one replays back and I have no idea. I’ve seen servers and I like how this server is featured.