How to get a players Fivem Fourms Username from ID?

So I am looking for a way to get a client’s FiveM Forums name (if connected to FiveM). The main reason I need this is for the Tebex store ( and no the id won’t suffice for what I am attempting to do with the API). I have asked around and the most I could find is one instance within TxAdmin where they use an “API” call within a server-side js file to call to a idms.fivem.net to get users to authenticate and provide info on their account. To be honest, I don’t need this much data as I already have a user’s ID through their identifiers, all I need is a string of their Username so I can use it in another API to tebex to create a coupon. And All of this needs to be done on the server, or at least end up in the server to make the call.

Link to TxAdmin’s use of idms.fivem.net (line 26): txAdmin/CitizenFX.js at 0a8e7e2e90068d18d3675c39e4619103ea6f3b63 · tabarra/txAdmin · GitHub

2 Likes

Hello. I am looking to do the same thing. It would be amazing if there were a Web API or even a native to get that info.