[How-to] Fixing invalid Poly Edge references

Yeah got in touch with him after my post and got it going good :slight_smile:

is this normal bro XDD
thank you

Works as advertised.

I’ve done everything. now I crash randomly due to “Nvidia bad GPU Driver” error or sth like this. I restored the old ones and its fine. Any idea?

Wish more mappers and prop makers would do this for their models. It works wonders. Not a lot of people know about it. Stops a lot of crashing since the game no longer has to fix the load in real time.

Putting this here (v.2.4.4.0) as its the only one with Poly Edge Reference fixing tool in it at the moment. The other versions do not have it yet. Until @Smallo adds it to the latest version you can use this and just bypass the update notification with holding TAB SPACE.

Ymap Ybn Mover and Poly Edge Reference Tool by Smallo v2440.zip (1.7 MB)

Please don’t upload the old versions here. The latest version does have the poly tool built in. Read the about section in the latest version to see how to do it.

i got the new update and i process it but its not changing in the folder

What are you expecting to change? It just overwrites the files, nothing will change in appearance.

You probably have encrypted assets you are trying to fix. Most of these mappers don’t own servers and they absolutely do not check their shit for bugs. 90% of the things I’ve bought have errors of some kind. This one being the most common. Unfortunately you will have to contact the original mapper who has the source files to be able to fix them. You can only fix the .ybn but not the .ydr.

Having the same issue here, does anyone know of a fix for this?

Probably a one-off issue with drawing assets, if you have the time please try to narrow down which exact asset is causing the crash and send it to me (or Smallo, if they wish to look into it) directly for investigation.

For sure! Ill send you over the file that is causing the issues. Thank you