[How-to] Fix Addon hats

so is this confirmed, so there is no workaround for it?
searched for hints in mpvinewood dlcpack because rockstar added there elvis haircut afterwards :confused:

1 Like

All I know is it seems based on other peopleā€™s testing, it seems if the haircut model maker doesnā€™t add it then anything you do will not affect it. I have personally not tested this but MrBrown has and that was his conclusion that I know of.

what did u find ot?

Sorry if I word this wrong, but how do you find the names of what weā€™re supposed to edit from the hashes?

Still struggling to get this to work.

I have a custom clothing addon, which is the helmet from the Biker DLC with a custom texture. I use GTAUtil to get it into my server. What .ymt files would I need for that and what would I call them? would I use the biker DLC .ymt files or would I make a custom one for my clothing addon?

Hi, how find the mp_creaturemetadata.ymt please ?

Thanks for the help!

My main issue is i dont see any files named ā€˜mp_creaturemetadata.ymtā€™ on my server.
Iā€™ve followed Tobiiā€™s tutorial on how to stream addon clothing using GTAUtil.
Iā€™ve been at this for several days now without luck, simply because I might be stupid and have missed somethingā€¦

Yeah Iā€™m trying the same thing with FiveM and canā€™t see this file neither. But if you read the tutorial, it says to use Codewalker to find this file in your local ones before I think. We should get/do a video tutorial for this I think adapted for FiveM.

Just a quick questionā€¦ Where can I find those horns? Thanks lol

the hair still clipping out from the custom hat
Screenshot_375

how did you find the first mp_creaturemetadata.ymt file? I canā€™t seems to get it with codewalker or maybe I donā€™t have the right method.

im using gtautils so i have the mp_m_freemode_01.ymt

Yes but what about steps 1 and 2, you donā€™t do them if you use gtautil? I use it also.

Can someone translate this because I swear it doesnā€™t make senseā€¦ at all. The English is quite terrible

1 Like

Ouch. I am planning on making a video on how to do this soon anyhow. So stay tuned

I figured it out, I can rewrite the post for you if you want. Just DM me

Alright everyone! The Youtube video is done! Here yā€™all go!

If you need anymore help, let me know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

when i modify the expressionMods when logging in i crash with this error: nevada-hamper-alaska

Make sure you use the codewalker build I said in the video :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: