How to find cars with 1-file skin livery

hey ya’ll i’m looking to see if there is a repository or a script that can check car models to have a livery with only 1 skin file for the entire body, since I want to animate the skin, its going to replace 1 texture only, i would like to find a place or a way to instantly spot cars with livery that uses 1 big skin file for the entire car

Most liveries are a single file, so that should be the case for pretty much any vehicle that has a livery. Or did I not understand you correctly?

i might have explained myself badly,
the file is one yes, but inside the file there are many skins for tires, engine etc, but for the body “paint” or “skin” in most cases there are many, for the front panel, back etc, but i would need it to be a one-in-all skin to be one resource for the entire body (not engine etc) so when i use the script to make it animated it replaces the single complete skin for the body thats inside the livery file

for example, think it as a sheet of cardboard which needs to be assembled so in most cases as livrary every piece of the cardboard is a single skin inside the file, i would need a repository or a way to spot livraries that instead of many single skin for each cardboard part, it has one only skin which is the entire sheet of cardboard, so when i change one only skin inside the file dynamically with the script, it changes the whole body

That’s not something that would be feasible for vehicles - the reason for cars having all those different textures inside their YTD is for performance and, as far as I know, that’s the only way to actually get a car fully textured. I highly doubt you will find a single vehicle that works in GTAV and has a single “picture” (basically a .dds file) inside its YTD.

If you want to adjust, say, the dash and the engine, you will need to export the respective .dds files from the YTD, change them and import them back in.

we actually found a couple and probably there are more, for example this Animated Liveries | GTA 5/FiveM - YouTube
that’s exactly a livrary with a skin for the entire body included, once its replaced by the script only the 1 resource its as expected entirely animated

Ah, that. I really dont understand what your question is, then.

my question is, is there a way to find in a fast way, only cars that have livery which is composed of only 1 resource of skin for the entire body and is not splitted in many different parts (excluding engine,tires etc) the body must be only 1 skin resource as a one unique resource inside the livrary file, i don’t know how to explain it further

The absolute majority of vehicles with liveries have the livery itself as a single .dds file. It’s usually called “something_sign_X”, with X being a number