How to enable AI Police

Setting up a server for me and my wife to go kill stuff and have fun. Can I enable AI police and bounty hunters?

2 Likes

For that you need to install and setup plugins.

You can maybe going red on NPCs but out of that i think you can not do nothing more, without plugins.

1 Like

I’m also wondering about this. I posted on a Discord server, but I’m not good at programming. I might try to find some others to help with this script as AI police are great for small communities and roleplayers.

Maybe someone can find use from this info that someone replied to me on Discord. I’m currently using the VORP pre-made server.

Yes, this kind of simple to make. Already have on database column “wanted”, just make a script to make a consult and insert/update value on that. In combination with that, make a CitizenThread to put point on minimap and/or make notify to police do something.
And when the policeman arrests the person, he consults the database and clears the wanted amount

1 Like

May i ask do you have a script for the AI police

1 Like

did you find anything on this me and my brother are trying to do the same as you and your wife with all emergency dispatch im on esx

1 Like

did you find out how to do it?