How to completely delete the backdoor?

Hello everyone. Can someone tell me how to completely remove the backdoor, I really can’t stand it. The backdoor binary code keeps appearing. I have deleted it many times, but it cannot be completely deleted. It will appear after a while. I do not know what to do. I don’t know how to check my resources and see if there are any backdoors. Because he really has too many. Or do you have any tools? Can you recommend it to me, thank you, help me solve this problem.

The most thorough option would be to start from scratch, and avoid the use of leaked/stolen/questionable resources in the future.

2 Likes

Um. I didn’t know what to do or where to start to check if I had the virus. I feel for this binary code. Very nerve-wracking. I need a more efficient solution

Just like ChristopherM said above, you should really just start over – it’s that simple. There’s a good chance that when this ‘backdoor’ was installed, it infected some, if not all, of your resources. As was said in this post, it might be noteworthy that a virus scan of your entire computer might be wise. Avoid leaked assets, it’s not only against fivem.net/terms, but it’s a punch in the gut the creator who spent time developing it.

I have never used leaked assets. But I just want to know how to troubleshoot them. and delete because I can’t see what’s wrong with it. Because they look like normal scripts. Or what tool can do this?

I think you are missing the punchline, your vps is infected with malcoous cipher, that potentially open a backdoor. If you dont remove and entangle the source and it can be everywhere already. Else keep it and have a 2024 version snake game