How to change linked Social Club Account?

GTA V version? Irrelevant
Up to date? Irrelevant
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit and Pirated (now both legit)
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Irrelevant
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Irrelevant
Error screenshot (if any) Irrelevant
System specifications Irrelevant
What did you do to get this issue? Explained below
What server did you get this issue on? Trucking Tycoon
CitizenFX.log file Irrelevant
.dmp files/report IDs Irrelevant

[EDIT]: My brother has given up and uninstalled the game, We’ve spent almost 2 entire days trying to fix this issue, but after googling more it turns out this can’t be changed (according to a reply from a moderator at fivem) I appreciate the existence of this mod, but the story ends here for us. Thanks for having a community driven GTAV experience!

Hey guys. My brother and I recently found the FiveM client and wanted to play together. I have a legal copy of the game but my brother didn’t have a legal copy of the game at the time, so he used my Social Club login to play and see if he liked it. To our surprise We could both use my Social club login, but it turns out we can not play together at the same time. When I’m not online and my brother enters a servers he spawns where I left off. We are assuming this is because of the shared Social Club Account? How can we unlink my account from his computer so he can link his own Social Club Account that now has a legal copy of the game? We have already tried uninstalling Fivem,Social club (and the registery keys) and GTAV itself. Nothing seems to fix this issue. Is there any way to unlink my account from his computer, assuming this is what is causing the issue?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

This is because of a copy/paste resource commonly used by servers badly implementing user authentication.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.