[How to] Add a custom banner to Vmenu... | The Solution

Thanks for the response, though I’m still confused, when you say download the file do you mean the source code, and if you do which file do I open as there is more than on file?

1 Like

Yes, download the latest source code. Open in Visual Studio, you’ll need to install the NuGet packages for CFX dependencies, make edits, then compile. After, place the modified vMenuClient.dll and vMenuServer.dll in your vMenu resource folder.

1 Like

Awesome, just wanted to make sure I was editing the right files, thank you for your response. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for helping out my guy!

When I try and replace the banner with mine it just says The following files are not imported

1 Like

You proberly, have an issue regarding your openIV. Try to re-install and update and see if it works, if not come back and we will 100% sort this out for you.

Hey how do you change the text at the top of the vmenu???

1 Like

Download this file and open it via visual stuido code 2019 -

Then open the file and change the player.name

Vik is so awesome

1 Like

I know right.

when I go to build the vMenuClient it fails to compile

1>------ Build started: Project: vMenuServer, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(2182,5): warning MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "C:\Users\pando\.nuget\packages\citizenfx.core.server\1.0.3895\lib\net45\CitizenFX.Core.Server.dll", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.
1>vMenuServer -> C:\Users\pando\Downloads\vMenu-master (2)\build\net452\vMenuServer.net.dll
1>Done building project "vMenuServer.csproj".
2>------ Build started: Project: vMenuClient, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
2>C:\Users\pando\Downloads\vMenu-master (2)\vMenu-master\vMenu\menus\PersonalVehicle.cs(195,33,195,58): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'index' of 'API.SetVehicleExclusiveDriver(int, int, int)'
2>C:\Users\pando\Downloads\vMenu-master (2)\vMenu-master\vMenu\menus\PersonalVehicle.cs(200,33,200,58): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'index' of 'API.SetVehicleExclusiveDriver(int, int, int)'
2>Done building project "vMenuClient.csproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========```

theres an error regarding

2>C:\Users\pando\Downloads\vMenu-master (2)\vMenu-master\vMenu\menus\PersonalVehicle.cs(

yeah, but i didnt even edit those files. I did a fresh install and tried to build it and got those errors

1 Like

Hm, intressting. Could you give me your snl in a zip or rar file?

vMenu-master.zip (1.5 MB)

Its the latest one thats giving me errors

1 Like

I look into that for you.

Wait can i ask what your doing regarding the vmenu?

What files have you edited?

vMenu.sln PlayerAppearance.cs

1 Like

Yep, but have you edited any specfic file or where you just looking at the code?

devenv_Ib8S6dllGq
I edited this, i removed all “Game.Player.Name”