How long have y’all been a server owner on FiveM?

i have been a server owner since 2017 although i shut down for family reasons for about 6 months and now i am back so i guess in away only a month now.

2 Likes

3 months (:

1 Like

Hey fellas. Since the last time I’ve posted I’ve been playing FiveM just a bit too much, I’ve left it open quite a bit while developing but I’ve been in the community for over 2 years now, with almost 5000 hours on the FiveM client itself. Wow it’s been a long, yet amazing journey.

2 Likes

About to hit a year now. And still no consistent playerbase. Kinda sucks but we’re pushing through.

Just keep trying man you will get a playerbase soon!

3+ years since we first established our community and it has been a great journey. Along the way we have met many new people, had our fair share of learning experiences, but for the super majority… It has been a positive experience filled with the idea of uniting people hailing from different backgrounds around the common cause of gaming. The notion that gaming can truly transcend culture, nationality, and rally the human spirit around a common idea has been amazing. I hope everyone else has experienced the same with the members in their community.

Since November 2018!

Super old post, but I’m not responsible for being the necro. Quickly approaching six months. Started out bumpy as I decided to go the lazy route with Zap (big mistake), then jumped to a VPS, then eventually a dedicated as I started wanting to jump into several projects on and off FiveM. Interesting time though, nonetheless.

2 Months Any Tips To Grow ur server???

3-4 years

Be unique, never quit, if you get big, don’t be a jerk to your members. Always remember where you came from. The unique part really helps. wish you best of luck growing your server!

I just passed my 1 year a couple weeks ago. It is definitely a crazy feeling to know we’ve been up for that long. Time flies by but it has been a sad realization that it has taken up so much of my persoanl time.

4 Years <3

Too long.

1 Like

Do Yall Know By Chance How to change ur five m keymaster password

since 2017

1 Like

1,5 years? Also pretty interesting to see diff answers overall

1 Like

Update: Just hit 4 years as a server owner on this platform and have been playing here for 5. Time flies haha

I’m almost at 3 years, only 2 months away from reaching that milestone. Still going strong, breaking records and learning new things everyday.

Over 4 years and 8 months now. And im just about finished on a brand new server, after stopping my original build after 4.5 years. Cannot wait to get this new server out and populated.

1 Like