How long have y’all been a server owner on FiveM?

I have been an owner for about a year and was wondering how long people have been server owners on this amazing roleplaying network :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2 months

2 Likes

5 months and it has been amazing so far!

2 Likes

2 months, but I have been a community of various other communities.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it!

I’ve been a part of a FiveM server (developer and community-manager) for over 1.5 years until they decided to quit. I’m now the owner of my very own server for almost one year.

2 Likes

A month and have had awesome times as an owner. The feeling of making another person feel happy and respected in a community is the best feeling anyone could have.

5 Likes

I think year and half or even two

1 Like

Hey everyone, i created my community 3 years ago and been running it since then.

4 Likes

4 years now

5 Likes

2 years, 2 servers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Damn! Nice dude that’s awhile. Dedication is real lmao :joy:

Hahaha just love the community and the freedom you have in scripting :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s been a long long time. Despite a name change way back when, our group’s roots started in 2010 with some GTA IV online stuff.

3 Likes

3 months, Stressful but it’s all worth it. I started with zero knowledge on how to develop my own server and learned alot from a short period of time via fiveM forums & youtube tutorials :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 month. Just finishing my project. Freedom in scripting, right. :+1:

3 Likes

I have been playing five m for got to me 3 years now since the very old good rp days was just part of a big community for a year as a developer but it shut down so I opened my own community up!

1 Like

Awesome man, best of luck on your journey as a server owner!

1 Like

Awesome man! Hope all goes well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

December of 2016 is when I opened the doors to my community for the first time, so going on 3 years now. Man… time flies when you’re constantly contemplating throwing your PC through the window because shit never wants to work right the first time.

6 Likes