How install addon maps?

hi!

i download a addon map:

how can i install this map in fivem server? this map is different than the maps available in tutorials here, this maps has only two rpf but i can’t figure out how can i install this, can someone help me please?

2 Likes

Hello @hardlevelbr! Did you try posting on the gta5-mods website so that way the person who made the map can assist you?

1 Like

i dont think gta5 mods can help really its on this end. this mod has addon map files which even i havent found a way to get them to load. i mean yeah if the map uses the built in-game map files itll work but addon maps?

1 Like

@Xnitro67, FiveM does not support addons/maps. If you need support with those items, your best bet is to go to the dev who made it :slight_smile:

1 Like

kinda what i thought but maps do load if they only use the built-in map files from the game

1 Like

i have looked through the files and noticed that the texture dictonary is to big to be streamed https://lambda.sx/Ca2.png,

since the limit is 16mb this would have to be split, for this youll have to use google/gtaforums,once that is done you can check on the forums/wiki how to stream the map.

good luck

2 Likes

already tryed, nobody awnser and i guess that nobody will

1 Like

if it uses addon map files like this one then it wont work for now but if it uses the built in-game map files itll work with object-loader

1 Like

Refer to @rutherfordium 's post above :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay, let’s say that the files size is ok, what is the next step? what i have to do?

1 Like

Found this on Reddit;

1 Like

That’s for streaming maps in place of the original GTA V map, not adding the map alongside the GTA V map.

1 Like

okay i see,

but i have now another question, please help me if you can…

i have another map, isn’t a replace, for the original map, there’s a xml and some ydr files

i created a folder named stream and inserted the ydr files in there, created a __resource.lua and added the xml information inside like the examples of the cfx object loader, but i can’t make it work, what a have to do or change?

1 Like

It’s still the same. Just change the First line in Recourse.lua from replace_level_meta to after_level_meta.

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Resource_manifest

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying that, I didn’t know.

2 Likes

hi thanks, one more question please

I have some xml that didn’t work, what i have to change to make it work? there’s some pattern or something like that?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.