How do you spawn patrolboat?

So the patrolboat is part of the GTAV files, mpheist4 I can find it in the dlc packs for mpheist4, but can not spawn into the game. Have tried a few addon boats but nothing work like the patrolboat.
Guess I am addicted. It is about impossible to cut it out and put it in as an addon , not that I would. But not an option. Kurtz 31, or patrolboat, neither works. I tried on lambda, vmenu, simple trainer and menyoo. They find it in gtav but not fivem.
I am I missing some setting on my server that is prohibiting it?
Or just some trick, or just not allowed?
Thanks for the help.

Enforce gamebuild to latest DLC, then you have access to all vehicles, clothing, interiors, etc etc etc etc etc.

Make sure you are en enforcing at least game build 2189. That’s the mphiest4 (Cayo Perico). The spawn code for the patrol boat is

patrolboat

All lowercase no space. I have spawned it in my server so it works.I

Got it to work,
After your response i was able to find a you tube vid with the information you provided.
without your responses, I did not know where to look.
Thank You,
But i also noticed that if you are using a version of gtav that you have not updated, make sure of what build it is on, forcing a newer build than what your base file is will cause a crash.
So one has to either update the game base files or select an older build too force.
Enforce Game Build (Get New DLC Cars + Items) - FiveM Tutorial/Overview - YouTube[forcing game build on server]

Well, it should be common practice to update your game to the latest DLC and if you’re not updating then that’s suspicious and you probably pirated the game :upside_down_face::man_shrugging:

Even those who downgrade for use of mods in single player, are on the DLC before the latest latest.

As of the last update from rockstar, fivem crashed the game, no longer works, Not sure.
Seems the only thing they did in the last update on the 16th or so was to change the version number so scripthook does not recognize it.
All I know is that I never play gtav online , never have. But since my internet connection is getting sparse, I can not play at all anymore. I could when i pay Rockstar $70 for the game but not now. Five m seems to be my alternative, I can not really play online with my Parkinson’s les i just want to die every 5 seconds. Yet they keep shutting people like me down for using mods offline.
So yes there are still users with poor connections and legit copies with old updates.
The last few updates seemed geared to the online player community, no real benefit to those who play storymode offline except to disable mods. My copy is legitimate. Just to tiring and to difficult to keep rebuilding mods after every update in my condition. What takes a normal person a few hours can take me a week. Five M seems to take such things into account, Rockstar has forgotten.