How do i install car mod packs

Hi, I want to know how to install car mod packs i want to know how to install this

i looked at the instructions but it doesn’t say say .ytd do change and i’m really confused

it says “Replace the skins inside the .ytd of the model you are using.
Save the file, exit OpenIV and enjoy!”

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Ask on the original topic.

Hello! First you should have downloaded the Ford Falcon FGX car mod. After that, open the .ytd file inside the mod car folder using OpenIV, you should see some images. Pick the one used as template (it’s similar to the 3 files in Skins folder of the pack) and replace it with one the skins in the pack in OpenIV. Save it, close OpenIV and you should be fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.