How do I clear my cache

How do I clear my cache for FiveM. I am having time outs from servers every 10 minutes and I feel like my cache has something to do with it. Please Help!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Client side cache is the folder called cache in your FiveM directory. For the server same thing. The folder called Cache.

Where is that?

I can’t tell you where that is, you should know when installing FiveM

Screenshot_11

why this happens, then?
its frustating

The file is most likely over 16MB

are u speaking with me?

Yes sir.

so
first of all, thank you for trying to help me and being so fast.
Screenshot_11

this is my fivem by far, i tried to delete some files that i thought they are “cache”
what would me suggest to do first?
because this happens mostly on servers with changed textures
(i think its crashing with servers with alot textures and mods added, if its relevant)

Verify your game files.

gta or fivem?

so?
what do i have to do?

Your GTA V files.
Read here for instructions:

I’m pretty sure cache has nothing to do with it, I time out every ten minutes, my internet is fine. I deleted the cache and I still time out.

I think it’s something to do with their updates because never happened before these, a lot of my friends and people on server also get timed out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.