How do I change the location of the job center (ESX/FiveM)

This is the default job center:

I installed a resource so that I have a job center over here:

Any ideas how I would go about changing the location of the purple circle to show up in here:

Resource was provided by @VerpiMoDz. [MLO] Los Santos Job Center

You need to figure out the coordinates of where you would like to put the job center. If you’re using vMenu, you can go to Misc > Developer Tools > Show Cords. Then go to the place you would like to move the job center too, write down the coordinates and then edit your ESX Job config.lua on line 9.

it does not seem to work

Apologies, I was half awake. I mean esx_joblisting on line 11.

which file would i need to edit inside the folder

The same file I mentioned above. Just in esx_joblisting on line 11.

1 Like

esx_joblisting is a folder for me

/esx_joblisting/config.lua line 11:

Buddy, esx_joblisting > congif.lua > Line 11. Literally what I said earlier, just in esx_joblisting.

alright. let me try again

assuming that it would work if i do so, the config file does not update when I hit save:

Where are you hosting the server?

1 Like

ZAP-Hosting

You have to disable “Force overwrite” in your ZAP panel because for some reason I’ll never understand, their default setting is to undo absolutely every change you make to the resources.

alright

Thanks. I have solved the problem

This is the same question I had, Thanks so much for the info @createdbyeric . I do have one question though. My blue circle is kinda in the air a little bit instead of on the ground. Is this something I need to tweak in the .lua file ? Thanks again.

Changing the z of the marker (x, y, z) to make it a smaller number will lower the marker towards the ground. Very small changes make a sizable difference.

1 Like

Thanks ill try that out @schwim :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.