How do I add Liveries?

How would I go about adding liveries to different vehicles on my server?

1 Like

It’s just the same with texture files.

you trying to add law enforcement liveries to your vehicles its very simple all you have to do is go open up openiv put the vehicle you want in that spot and change the liveries through that then export them to a folder then add them to your mods folder in resources

I still don’t know what you mean.

Wondering if you could teach me this

yeah i could teach you it sorry it took so long

Figured it out. Anyone needing help, PM me and I can walk you through it. Feel free to close.

I Need help getting it into the game.

i need some help doing this

I need help with adding liveries to my cop cars!!!

Can I be walked through?

1 Like

@Nick_Robin, @DeputyChiefs

1 Like

Hey man, think you can help me?

I need help bro, Tryna make a skin for a motorcycle, Have no clue what im doing lol

so iv made multiple skins for multiple cars. im not great but i can get what i need. issue im having is for cars that do not come with a template… or any livery to edit. how does one add a livery to it?

2 Likes

Is it possible to make a Livery for a add-on vehicle without having a livery?
like, I want to make a livery but I don’t have any in the YTD File, how’s it possible to make a new one?

Can you give me a hand if you still remember?

in some cases as bmw r1200 the bike have only 1 livery working, i create 2 others liveries but its not loading on extras or mec menu, anyone have an idea why its not working… i added the dds texture following the name, eg: bmw_sign_1 bmw_sign_2 and bmw_sign_3. i have to change somethin on yft or other file?