How do I add Custom Clothes to My Fivem server?

How can I add custom clothes to my fivem server like this:

And how do I add this to the clothesshop?

Firstly make sure you have the fivem patreon (think it is artumentium club or something for $25) once you have, simply make a folder, have a blank resource.lua_ in it and a stream folder, then drag all the files into the stream folder and boom, add it to your server :slight_smile:

Is this feature still paid only? Pardon my Dutch.

4 Likes

When you want to Stream Peds, you Just have to Create a Folder with a Name of your Choise.
Inside that you create another Folder called Stream and Place your Pedfiles inside the Stream Folder.
Then go back, an create a __resource.lua. There has Nothing to be in that resource.lua.
Then Simply add that Folder Name to your Server.cfg.
Ist just like a Replace Car.
And this Patreon Subscribtion, you only Need to Stream Clothes for Players or EUP.

And you cant add Peds to a Clotheshop. When you want Players to wear that SWAT Uniform, you just have to add it to the Cloakroom of your Policejob.

2 Likes

They are PEDS so you cannot add it to a shop {If they are peds you can spawn them in or make a blip that spawns you as that PED}

And you would need to stream that fiile as a replacement PED

You do not need to add it to a shop nor pay for a subscription due to the fact it’s not a freemode’s character replacement clothing item

1 Like

how do i put it into a clothing shop menu? like at a clothing store. couldnt find anything on yt

3 Likes