How can i stream sounds?

Hi !
Is it possible to stream sounds to my server ?
i just found this resource :

As far as I am aware you are not able to stream sounds yet. They have not yet implemented a way to stream them. If you are looking to add in sounds it must be put in to your GTA files. This is what most servers use for stuff like custom sirens and weapon sounds.

Note: You must provide all players who log in to your server those sound files or they won’t hear them and only you will.

1 Like

Pretty sure you can do this via JS…?

1 Like

Sure you can Stream Custom Sound ^^ I was testing things and what you can change are the Ingame Radio (like the Talk Show i changed to Radio Espantoso from GTA Vice City) and other’s are hearing those Custom Radio ^^ but what didn’t work is changing the RESIDENT.rpf/vehicles.awc stream File i really don’t know why :confused: Information i got this from here: Ability to stream more than model and meta files the problem is with the Radio if someone wan’t to join me then he needs to download like 4-5 GB ^^’ (because i changed 5 Radio’s Ingame that’s why ^^’) I really hope that in the next Update that you can change you’re own Custom Horn ^^

2 Likes

Hello,

In my case i would like to add sound engine for vehicles.
I know i can change it in vehicle.meta file.
But what are the differents steps to add a sound (server-side)?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.