How can I convert a 3d model from blender to GTA V/FiveM?

Hi! I made a 3d model in blender and I would like to know how can I convert it to .YTD/.YTF or .YMAPS, whatever. I just want to put in in my FiveM server.
I also an .obj file

5 Likes

All i know is 3DS Max from Autodesk, Mapper use it also for his 3d models and i think i readed often in gta5mods that they used it!

GitHub - Skylumz/Sollumz: Blender plugin to import codewalker converter xml files from GTA V this or so

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll go take a look into it. But is seems to only export ydr and not the other types

1 Like

Do you know why am I getting this error when I try to export a model I downloaded online (not made for GTA)?
No objects in scene for Sollumz export

2 Likes

i tried sollumz aswell but people told me its not working above 2.8

1 Like

did you figure it out? i got the same error message :cry:

1 Like

If Your New To Blender Or Sollumz Please Remeber To Open Sollumz Goto MapData And Generate a Ymap for Ur Obj :smiley: Then Export :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! im just starting ymap’s today, lucky i found your comment from yesterday! im checkin now to see if it works… any tips for me as a noobie?

Hey Snoofyt Did that work for you

Is this only available for blender or is there a way to go from 3ds max?

hey did yall ever figure out how to do this? i have my thing set as a ymap.ymap.obj but idk how to put in into fivem

1 Like

You have to make sure that you have the actual object selected before export.

You have to select everything before export. Plus, the martial has to be set. :stuck_out_tongue:

how did you get to install this program in the first place?

thanks, this changed everything, now i can export parts and add to the car

This is a plugin for Blender. You can Google how to add a plugin.
This is actually very easy to do. You download the plugin, go to Preference > Import and add the archive with the plugin, then activate it by checking the box.
Be sure to reboot afterwards Blender.
I myself spent several days figuring out this plugin, but I am sure that I still know very little.