House interior shell for gta 5 | mlo | gtav | fivem

I have created empty interiors that you can fill with a script as the players wish.
There are 4 interiors, 2 small and 2 large, one has 2 floors.

v1.1 updated version, because the spawning shells not with the different scripts now they spawn well.

If you want an overview of the mapping here is a complete video: Preview here

Find all my mlo mappings on my tebex site: Tebex Webstore!

14 Likes

Looks really nice. Keep it up!

6 Likes

thank you messages of encouragement like yours makes you want to keep improving and creating new things

2 Likes

I like the interiors but I find 41.65 EUR a bit expensive for such maps. What I always ask myself nothing against you but don’t you consider that you make it a mass product? Why does something that is sold very often have to be so expensive? There are many MLO creators who require nothing or only € 5-10

1 Like

Yes, but your houses are not big now, I bought 3 luxury apartments for 17 € today
That corresponds to 6 € per house which is multi-storey

Nothing against them, their work is good and clean but in my opinion for something that can be bought very often a bit too expensive in terms of size

Everyone decides what prices they want their work to pay, I think I spend a lot of time on each of my projects to feel they are worth it.

2 Likes

like it

1 Like

“but don’t you consider that you make it a mass product? Why does something that is sold very often have to be so expensive?”

For the same reasons new cars don’t sell for 5k even tho they are mass sold. Because you have to factor in the time spent creating it, and the fact that you don’t determine the price, the creator does. If you don’t like the price don’t buy it. Just because most of the paid releases here on the forums are fucking garbage, doesn’t mean that every author has to lower his price to try and milk money out of the community with their poo poo work like the majority of everyone else.

@Lusino
Good shit. The interiors look super fire bro. Keep up the quality work!!

3 Likes

Thank you for this beautiful message which shows that some people understand the time spent on a mapping is sometimes hours and that some seek to achieve quality.

1 Like

What house script does this work with?

I don’t know the scripts but I have seen scripts with the possibility of filling your house with props, if someone has a script to advise them?

Keep it up :fire:

1 Like

Wow thats pretty nice! All the best mate! :slight_smile:

hello can help make this a shell interior for housing

If it’s a shell, then you can easily use this as an interior for housing. I don’t think there are any public resources that handle this. But you could always check github for forks of mythic_interiors and rewrite it to suit your needs like I and many others have.

Lol I’m not stupid. These shells spawn in the sky.

look pm please

I never called you stupid and I wasn’t even talking to you I was answering PulseNeonzHD’s question. I guess I forgot to click the reply button or something idk.

make some furnished version :eyes:

Can you share the link?