HorizonRP | 18+ | Serious Roleplay | Realistic Economy | Active Staff | Whitelisted | Community Driven

HORIZON RP is a serious RP (18+) server featuring many storyline progression opportunities for any character type.

We have a realistic economy and pride ourselves on our serious RP structure.

We also have an amazing staff team available for any assistance or questions you may have or need in the future.

• Serious RP Focused Community

• Uniquely Designed Criminal Progression System

• Active Staff Team

• Large Variety of Clothing & Hairstyles

• Highly Developed Police Department

• Trained/Active Professional EMS & Doctors

• Full Time Server Developers

In Depth/Realistic Job System

• Mining
  • Postal Courier
  • Electrician
  • Lumberjack/Lumberyard
  • Fishing
  • Waste Management
  • Taxi Service
  • Hunting
  • Brewery
  • Diving
  • Gardening
  • And more!

Whitelisted Jobs

• Department of Justice
  • Police Department
  • Restaurant Jobs (Burgershot, Pizza This, etc)
  • Mechanic Shops
  • Car Dealerships
  • Real Estate
  • Emergency Medical Services & Doctors
  • City Hall

• New Whitelist Server
  • Multiple MLOs
  • Same day Whitelist Approval
  • Fast/Timely Response Ticket System
  • 18+ Server with NO tolerance for any form of racism, harassment or homophobia
  • In city rewards are provided through quality RP
  • Unique Collectibles

Join our Discord!

Be sure to read the rules and follow instructions included to obtain access to the city. We hope to see you soon…over the HORIZON!

5 Likes

Amazing server with an even better community! If you are looking for a WL server with serious RP this is the place for you!

4 Likes

Best server I’ve ever been a part of. Helpful staff, friendly community, great RP!

5 Likes

Horizon was my first FiveM community experience and I’m so happy to have it be the place I planted my feet. Excited to see where the WL server takes us and how we grow!

5 Likes

Love this server! Great community members with awesome roleplay experience. If you’re looking for a new WL server to join, this is the one!

4 Likes

Horizon is the city I’ve stuck around in the longest. The RP in this city is great. I’m glad that I stuck around and found love for this community compared to the past couple of cities I joined. It’s gonna take a while for WL to bloom, but I’m looking forward to how much this city will grow :heart:

4 Likes

This is honestly the place to be. Good community, responsive staff, great RP - Dont miss out!!

2 Likes

I would like to start off by saying this is without a doubt the best Rp Server. Great Community, highly active staff, awesome Rp! Will not regret joining the server.

2 Likes

Top serious RP server around, no cap no glizzy. Realistic everything. My second home

2 Likes

The place where it always feels like roleplay is put first. Great civ group jobs, great group crim jobs/heists - it has stuff for everyone.

1 Like

This is the best serious roleplay server I have played on. 100% Recommend. High quality roleplay with every interaction.

3 Likes

This server prioritizes quality RP over anything else. Good team of admins and the owner doesn’t require you to pay anything for mods and MLO’s. 100% would recommend!

2 Likes

Wanna Have an amazing RP Experience ? This is the place for u and your friends. Been here ever since this server opened up and nothing but good vibes and fun things to do, Highly Recommend it !

2 Likes

This server has shown such amazing serious rp! They have majority custom scripts and nothing like every other server. The staff is on point, punctual and very helpful. There is never “boredom” there is always something to do and a lot of room for creativity! Genuine owner who cares and thinks for the city not just himself! NOT A PAY TO WIN EITHER!! Everything is earned through good roleplay! Highly recommend

2 Likes

Proper RP, original and custom made scripting, amazing community. Highly recommended!

Awesome server, with an even better community. Each and every day you go into horizon there are new stories being built and RPers constantly thinking of new and creative scenes. You do not want to miss the opportunity to join!

1 Like

This is one of the best Five M communities ive ever been a part of with active staff keeping everything operational. I’ve referenced a hand full of different people to the community because of how great it is. I was a part of the open server before it turned to whitelist and stayed for many community meetings. But unfortunately my time was cut short because I sent a single text to general chat reading “free my bro he ain’t do nun” referencing another player who had been banned for a reason I had no clue about yet. 1 second later my account was permanently banned with no way to appeal or rejoin the discord due to association with the player I referenced. I’m not saying to unban the modder but with all due respect Ive never done anything provocative or disrespectful, or tried to cheat in anyway, I’ve always understood the staff and I always respect there choices but I’d appreciate it if this one was looked at please. Thank you. Discord sef.n.w