Hookah Lounge [FREE] [MLO]

Hello FiveM Community,

I know it’s been a very long time since i last uploaded something. I have a lot to do irl, so i didn’t really have much time to develope MLO’s or create mods in general. But i am currently working on my biggest project so far :eyes:

But with the “comeback” comes a rather small MLO, a Hookah Lounge. It’s cool if you just want to chill out, and there are also many smoking scripts, so you can make full use of this Interior. Of course, it will be free, just as my other projects.

Preview for the Interior:
Hookah Lounge Preview

Make sure to read the README

Download Hookah Lounge here:
VerpiMoDz Hookah Lounge 1.0.rar (13.6 MB)

HOW TO CHANGE MLO LED COLOR:
It’s the same procedure as changing textures. You need to drag the “verpi_hookah_shell.ydr” to some .rpf in OpenIV, and then you need to right click → Export to OpenFormats → And open the folder that was created on your desktop. Then just change the color of the .ydr and drag the .odr file on your desktop back into OpenIV. Then drag the new .ydr into the stream folder and you are finished!

!!IMPORTANT!!

You are NOT allowed to reupload / sell / give and leak my mods!
You are NOT allowed to use my 3D Models, that i made for my projects, for your Project!

Thanks for reading, and see you hopefully soon again :slight_smile:!

31 Likes

Nice job :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

:eyes: Very nice! Keep making mlos!

1 Like

Nice!!! I cant download it though…i think its this site giving network error

1 Like

dope + free, now just need a dope script!
Thank you!

1 Like

Looks nice @VerpiMoDz Keep up!

1 Like

Now, build and underwater fight club, and hmu

Here is a FXmanifest.lua that you can replace the resouce.lua with since its not really used anymore.

fxmanifest.lua (167 Bytes)

1 Like

What are the coords?

1 Like

The MLO is located near the Pacific Bank. On the same road, drive there and you will see it :slight_smile:

can you tell me the prop name for your hookah? please and thank you

The prop name is “verpi_shisha_3d.ydr

thank you!

which prop did u use ? is it a bong ?

aquarium glasses not loading for me anyone has same issue ?

and @VerpiMoDz can you add coffee machine & table beside the washstand sink?
prop_coffee_mac_01

thanks

@VerpiMoDz What are your restrictions on retexturing this for use as a different shop. I would like this idea and layout but as PipeDown Tobacco Shop instead of a hookah lounge. Would only be used for a shop in an RP server and nothing more.

As long as you don’t release it anywhere you are free to modify my MLO to your belongings.

Awesome ! Ya would only be for use on a server would not be reposted anywhere.

the textures dont stream