HOOD Paleto bay [MLO] [MAP]

paleto hood gif agea59

** HOOD Paleto bay**

→Get it on our [Tebex store]https://mxaizen-map.tebex.io/package/5562368)
All Picture for this mlo
→ Video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stcbxVdPjyM //

Our other creations

Project created by my partner Link 59 / Agea59

Unroll to to see the pictures

To do this, we offer you :

HOOD exterior ↓ :

A new outdoor environment with

• 2 building
  • 1 bascket court
Unroll to get the info

MLo ↓ :

• 1st room, torture chamber

• 5 main rooms

Other modification / add ↓ :

The scenario of the exterior NPCs has been reworked in order to adapt to the location and the new exterior environment

• All vanillia files “unlock”
  • Custom lod

YTD are available for custom what you want

F.A.Q.

Is the interior of the building customisable?
- You have access to many files to customize this mlo : ytyp, ydd ,ymap ,ytd - 3d model are locked If you want to have access to certain files, please contact us
I have a problem, who can help me ?
- No problem , ask us ;

Help and make a ticket

Update

Current version 1.0.0 → 06/04/2023

Hotfix list

Hotfix list

THIS PROJECT DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY SCRIPT ,

This MLO is partially encrypted by Tebex and CFX Asset Escrow System. This is licensed to your cfx account that you entered when you purchased the package.

• After your purchase, tebex will send you an e-mail with the download link. By the way, you can download your article from your keymaster dashboard.
  • Don’t worry if you bought this card and you are not the owner of the server: you can transfer ownership of this script to Keymaster.fivem. Go to “Purchased Assets” and select “Transfer to another account”
  • we are not responsible for conflicts with other maps (mods) from other creators, if there are similar files it will be up to you to make the changes , the vanilla gta files are unlocked so that you can make adjustments,

This MLO is partially encrypted by Tebex and CFX Asset Escrow System.

©MXAIZEN ©Agea59 All rights reserve

Unit product Yes
Subscription-based No
Monthly subscription No
Requirements GameBuild 2699
Support Yes
Size 32.4Mo
34 Likes

YHA… I’m having issues with your other hood and have been try’in to get support for 3 weeks and nothing… maybe fix your lame ai chat support bot that’s broke.

what nickname do you use ? so that I can find you

Morwic. YOu replied and just copied what I wrote. you got some proxy issues and portal issues, ped issue as well. I have a bug report

thats facts!!! never can get support from these loosers

1 Like

Yha the dude said he would fix it last week and never did it, then I see him streaming and I ask him about the hood - he says I have things to do for streamers sorry. …

Yeah I ain’t buying shit from him anymore

as you want, I will not resolve the conflicts that you have with your other maps

I just realized something,

you have posted here comments on a mapping, but not in the right topic here is the HOOD Bay of Paleto (that you did not buy), and not the “Murietta heights” or you to problems,

YHA Murietta heights is a huge issue I’m sure all your maps are - and after waiting for 2 weeks you closed my ticket, oh wait your ticket bot is broken on your discord… I mean my bug report and you just closed it and timed me out for YOU and YOUR BOY not fixing lots of messed up details on your maps… great customer support… just refund me for your broke ASSets.

1 Like

Umm actually added ur mlo in first and pulled all other mlos and it’s just messed up, and we don’t get no support from you

You have been reimbursed

1 Like