HIRING PD AND EMS | LOOKING FOR GANGS TO JOIN CITY | PRESTIGE RP | SERIOUS RP | Realistic Economy | Custom Cars | Custom Drugs

WELCOME TO PRESTIGE RP

What is Prestige RP?
-Prestige RP is a UK based qb-core server.
-The city was created with roleplay possibilities as our #1 priority.

Why should you join PRESTIGE RP?
-Prestige RP is a community driven server, meaning we have a suggestions channel in discord we’re all members can include ideas for what we can implement into city. All taken care of by a professional and hard-working staff team to ensure everyone is in safe hands at all times.

How to join PRESTIGE RP?
-To join Prestige RP, all you simply have to do is join the discord and make sure you are verified. We are a non-whitelisted server, so no whitelist form is needed, you can just jump straight in.
-However, within the city, jobs are whitelisted so google doc applications are supplied for you to fill out to ensure roleplay is at the highest standard possible.

Key Elements of the city?
-Multicharacter is available so you can be law enforcement on one and the smoothest crim on your cousin.
-Non Criminal Life and Criminal Life are both valued as high as each other, so whatever direction of path you prefer, we can ensure your experience in PRESTIGE RP will be as good as it can be.
-You can apply to become CEO of any whitelisted job
-We also have a tool where you can request your own business putting in (get thinking outside the box)

| UK LAWS
| Real Economy
| Custom Dealerships
| Custom Stores
| Custom Cars
| Gangs (to be completed)
| Turfs (to be completed)
| Custom Drugs, Custom Drug Fields, Custom Drugs Labs
| Custom houses
| And more!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GET INVOLVED

| Staff Applications
| UK Police Force Applications
| US Police Force Applications
| Custom Gang Applications
| ETC!

MET POLICE

NHS

MAFIA

ROLEPLAY AND REALISM
Our game time is all about roleplaying situations as true-to-life as possible. From the moment you enter the server, you’re expected to be in character. We have a real chain-of-command, daily pre-patrol briefings, realistic radio talk, and calls and interactions that would actually happen in the United Kingdom.

A call isn’t over when the driver has been arrested. There is still lots to be done. They must be read their rights and advised of the charges against them. Their car also needs to be searched. And a tow must be called to take the car away. NHS may need to tend to a minor injury on the suspect. We play out the whole scenario!

Even the high-adrenaline calls remain realistic. During pursuits, it’s important to clear intersections and if the pursuit is getting too dangerous it may be called off. If there’s a hold-up at the 24/7 convenience store, we don’t just run in guns-blazing. Officers must secure the scene and call in ERT.

The more realistic you play, the more fun it is for everybody in the community!

CURRENT COMMUNITY STAFF TEAM

Joel - Owner
Stumpy - Development Team
Rab - Development Team
Mark - Admin
Josh - Admin
Amber - Admin

[TRAILER] :fleur_de_lis:PRESTIGE RP​:fleur_de_lis: | :underage:SERIOUS RP​:underage: | :heavy_dollar_sign:Realistic Economy​:heavy_dollar_sign: | :red_car:Custom Cars​:red_car: | :pill:Custom Drugs​:pill: | :rotating_light:POLICE & NHS​:rotating_light:

Prestige RP are looking to expand over different ‘WHITELISTED JOBS’ across the city and reaching out to the public to step up for recruiting! We are currently wanting to expand specifically in:

• MET Police
  • NHS
  • Security Officers
  • Many More!

Do you want to be a part of our amazing city?
Do you want to be involved in stepping up to the frontline of UK Roleplay on FiveM?

JOIN NOW!!!

DISCORD: PRESTIGERP

3 Likes

APPLY FOR WHITELISTED JOBS WITHIN THE DISCORD!!!

Link: PRESTIGERP DISCORD

Im waiting to be accepted

1 Like

Accepted!

MAKE SURE TO JOIN THE DISCORD: Discord

Many positions available in the city, come see what your future holds!

Bump!

Prestige RP maintains that high quality RP while also remaining a fun server to play, most servers are so realistic to the point they are not enjoyable or too jokey and relaxed to the point jts frustrating, prestige has that balance where i know i can join the server and pull people leg a bit and get away with it. Prestige rewards creativity if you are a quick thinkier you can flip RP scenario’s in your favor in an instant or you can fly in have a chilled experience not have to worry. Prestige is made for everyone if you want to gang RP you can, or if you want to just own nice cars and make friends you can. People in the community have made good friends and have taken it to other games. Prestige is a community you want to get involved in not for the concept for the people

1 Like

I have played a few RP servers among most of them prestige is one i like the most. There is plenty to do with plenty of people. There are things in the server i havent found everything yet. I have spent hours upon hours in Prestige and every interaction is unique. Prestige does offer a high quality RP experience, along with the fact it is enjoyable to spend time in.

1 Like

Quality server that’s constantly improving all the time. They have a friendly and very helpful team behind it. I am very new to fivem and this server was the first I went into and was welcomed by all.

There’s a good mix of serious RP and people knowing when and how to have fun.

1 Like

Bump!

Bump! Join the discord!

Get yourselves in the discord and meet the amazing community!

If you have any experience within PD and EMS and are wanting to bring your skills & knowledge into PRESTIGE RP then apply in the discord for an interview in-city!

We are also look for new gangs to join the city! There are many perks with being a registered gang in the city, some include:

• Custom Gang Turf
  • Gang Territory System
  • Gang-owned Crafting Location
  • Shared Gang Vehicles

Look forward to seeing you all in the city!

Active admins that actually just want to make a good city for everyone to enjoy. Quality RP with some fun thrown in there too.

There’s loads to do too, I’ve no idea where everything is and I’ve played it for months! :rofl:

It’s the perfect time to join if you’re trying to start your own gang and get turf, open a business or whatever. More criminals = more people for me to arrest! :grinning: :oncoming_police_car: :man_police_officer:

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Still actively looking for members at Prestige

Many roles left to fill with opportunity’s for gangs open

many whitelisted jobs available.

No application needed to join the city, only request if you join our discord. Thanks