[HIRING A MAPMAKER!] JailV 🚔 [Prison Simulator] [INDEV] discord.gg/7srYGbj

Hey guys I’m TeKGameR :yum:

Before all, sorry for my bad english at writing :confused:

I’m now coding on fivem for more than 2years i have done private resources like those:
f1

I’m actually working on a big project :wink: Thats a Prison Simulator, the server is called JailV

Its highly based on:

• The game The Escapists 2
  • The garry’s mod gamemode PrisonRP
  • The game PrisonBreak
  • The prison in the real life :stuck_out_tongue:

On the server you will be able to do a lot of things that you can do as a prisoner like thoses:

• Customise your character (shoes,head,hairs) but you will be forced to wear prisoner clothes
  • You will have your OWN cell, a private chest to store your crafted or stolen items
  • You will have possibility to create gangs/alliances with other prisoners and guards
  • After a certain amount of playtime you will be able to play as a guard
  • You will be able to craft and find items
  • You will have a clock with tasks to respect like the shower time, roll call… :slight_smile: (Screens can be found on our discord)
  • You will have a questbook with missions to do to earn money (Find items etc)
  • You will have a totally different HUD (Screens can be found on our discord)
  • You will be able to play basket, football and other games with other prisoners
  • You will have a phone with sms and REAL VOICE CALLS but if you use it near guards or a guard see you using your phone you will be punished. (Screens can be found on our discord)
  • And a lot of other things ^^ i can’t list everything :stuck_out_tongue:

WE NEED SOMEONE THAT IS MOTIVATED TO CREATE SOME ROOMS USING PROPS AND A MAP EDITOR (Showers,refectory etc)

So if you are interested on helping us or just to see what we do and the progress feel free to come on our discord :wink:

If you want more informations come on our discord at https://discord.gg/7srYGbj

Everytime i code something i will post it on the #devblog channel with screens :smiley:

4 Likes

Up! :smiley: We are still searching a mapmaker or players to test some things, give ideas etc :wink:

Up! :smiley: Still hiring :wink:

This sounds EPIC, really hope you can find someone!

Awesome idea man hope you can do it

1 Like

Don’t hesitate to join our discord to see more screenshots and the devlopement in the channel #devblog :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys!
Great news today!

1year later abandonning this project i have a lot of new ideas and new stuff to showcase! :slight_smile:
First, we have a new discord with a lot of new stuff! :wink: Devblog channels and channels to give ideas :slight_smile:

In the past 2days i’ve made a complete intelligent prisonner creation system :slight_smile:
Why am im calling it “intelligent” ? because it is! Let me explain below:

Face damage/ageing (increasing over years)
Force/Combat skill (increasing from 16 to 40 and then decreasing)
Intelligence (increasing over years)
Intelligence means “Crafting knowledge, Ability to have certain jobs etc”
For example a 16yo kid has a beautiful face without damage but is too dumb to be school teacher.
Another example: a 90yo man is really intelligent but not strong enough to be a sport teacher.

I’m still searching for a map maker! :wink: I’ve got tools to make the map inside of fivem, please contact me on discord if you want to help :slight_smile:
I’m also searching for a designer, dev helper and yeah you got it, a map maker again :smiley: Its the more important thing :slight_smile:

Hey guys :wink: Today i worked on a Custom HUD with Custom Notifications aswell as a 3D text on doors displaying if they are locked or not.

Hey
Your work is very nice, if the server is someday finished it will be very nice!
Can I ask, is the Hud made with NUI? PHP?

Hi, its fully made using NUI :wink:

Hi guys, to be more precise, here is what we are searching for :slight_smile:

• 3d Modeler. (Even if you only know how to do low poly models)
  • Map Maker. (Placing props, and creating room under map)
  • A Designer (Creating logos and simple textures)
  • An english translator/grammar fixer :smile:

Contact us on our chat for more info :wink:
And here is a menu i worked on ^^ I’m starting to work on a fully custom inventory, maybe with drag & drop. :slight_smile: