🌴 Hillsborough County Roleplay | SEEKING FHP DEPARTMENT HEAD | Florida (Tampa) Based | Serious RP | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Discord.gg/hillsboroughcounty |

CURRENTLY SEEKING A NEW FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL DEPARTMENT HEAD!!!
To apply join our discord and apply under #Here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

https://hillsboroughcountyrp.com

Who We Are
Hillsborough County Roleplay is a serious public roleplay community. We are a group of friends that got tired of relying on others to run servers that would close within a few months, so we started our own. We are a small community that values each and every member! We official opened on 06/05/2022 and are hoping to be around for a long time to come!

Tampa Police Department - NOT YET OPENED!

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! If you are interested in joining our growing community click the link below for the link to join our discord! Hope to see you on patrol!

Click Me to Join Our Discord!

Server IP: 199.127.60.254

9 Likes

is comms open

not yet but we are looking for someone to possibly run it!

If you have any questions join the discord!!

I really recommend joining Hillsborough County Roleplay! I’ve been here through thick and thin and I’m telling you nobody works harder then the staff and directors here! When you arrive here at Hillsborough County it will feel like home and you’ll never wanna leave. It all really is a family and that’s what makes server’s possible.

2 Likes

If You guys like some good serious Roleplay come here! Patrols are everyday and there is a great community.

1 Like

thank you for the awesome review MeNorski2!

1 Like

This is the best server to roleplay in, if you want the most realistic Florida roleplay here it is!

Go try it out, I recommend it!

1 Like

Thank you for the review Mr_Quack!!

I randomly found this server here, and i joined a few weeks ago. Since then i have found a Family and I call this server home. The Directors are all either Active Duty Military or LEOs. This Server is incredible and unmatched in terms of maturity and it’s ran by competent staff. If you are looking for a chill place to call home, THIS is the server.

1 Like

Thank you for the awesome review Jared!

Thanks GStubbs21!

The community for this server is amazing so many people are dedicated to the RP and are just amazing people to talk to, they are really willing to help and make the experience so much better. Definitely recommend checking out the server.

Thanks Julio!

The best RP experience I have ever gotten is from this server. Def recommend it to everyone to check it out.

If you’re looking for a real to life Florida Based Server this one is the best out there. Looking for a better RP LEO experience Join the FHP. Lots of real life LEO experience within the department, that will make your experience a step above the rest.

FHP :fire:

Hello, welcome to Hillsborough County Roleplay! I am Sergeant Zack T. with the Florida Highway Patrol.

Currently, we are looking for members to join our department. Our department includes strategy, advancement, professionalism, dedication, supervision, and more! We also include subdivisions you can try out today! There are lots of new improvements to our department, so why don’t you come down and check it out today?

Best Regards,
Sergeant Zack T.

Your totally welcome!

I randomly found this server here, and i joined a few weeks ago. Since then i have found a Family and I call this server home. The Directors are all either Active Duty Military or LEOs. This Server is incredible and unmatched in terms of maturity and it’s ran by competent staff. If you are looking for a chill place to call home, THIS is the server.