High Packet Loss and Packet loss increase with minimal players (30-50)

Packet loss sits at 2-10% when only 1/2 players are in the server, but can increase to >30% when 50 players are loaded in.

Hardware:

• Ryzen 9 7950X3D.
  • 10 GB RAM
  • 150MB SSD

We’ve attempted to stop resources such as: all MLOs, newly installed scripts, etc, etc. And we are still without any solution.

Link to ETW with only 5 players: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Any assistance with diagnosing and rectifying the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Link to ETW with only 20 players and 9% PL: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

bump!

bump!

bump!

Hello gr33n_adam,

have you ever checked the resmon on serverside?
Type svgui in the txadmin console. Then open the resmon manager under Tools in the new opened console.

Regards :ok_hand:

sorry could you clarify? i’ve typed the command but nothing appears.

Hello gr33n_adam,

seems like you already opened the right console? You should find it in the bottom bar, usually the icon is your server logo.

Hi Tuncion,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately i can’t see that… there’s no bottom bar or server logo.

i’m looking in the “live console” on TX admin.

Thanks!

Hello gr33n_adam,

are you using a windows or linux machine? Thought you using a windows because you’re screenshots. Meant in the bottom bar on the windows machine, where all opened applications displayed.

Hey Tuncion,

thank you for the heads up! i was being slow, sorry! :laughing:

found a couple of scripts that are massively limiting performance!

i’ll look for some options to optimize and update you with the results! :grinning:

Hello gr33n_adam,

That was my fear, so the server cannot answer directly (is overloaded). Feel free to share your results with us.

Hey Tuncion,

Thanks for the help here!

I’ve disabled the poorly optimised scripts and this is the result…

CPU msec is currently fluctuating between 0.51 & 1.00

Packet loss is at 4% with only one player in the server. This is the same as it was with the poorly optimised scripts so suggests this hasn’t fixed the issue i guess?

disabled AC and still having the same issue - packet loss spiked at 10% with only two players in the server.

Hey thanks for the great work you do I am trying to join server bell thanks alot