High Life Roleplay | Active Staff and LEO | All Departments Hiring | discord.gg/SjVp5RFE

We are a new server trying to get more of a player base. Still in the early development stages so there is much more to come!
Join our discord to get started!

1 Like

Hello Everyone i am the Director of HLRP if you want Realistic and Professional RPS come check us out we strive for Activity and Realism check us out today

This post needs to be taken down, as there already is a post of this community, and multiple posts violates the bazaar rules. Not to be rude lol, just dont want you getting in trouble.

There is another very known server called high life. It has hundreds of players. Might be that one you see hehe

1 Like

No. Same server bud.

1 Like

is this to join lucid city rp discord? having trouble finding the right link.

hey its saying i cant join lucid city rp i made sure discord is running but its still not working this is what it says

“Connection rejected by Cosm0’s server: Role ID not found, please relog and make sure discord is running!”

1 Like

Hey im trying to join your server on fivem and I cant join it do you now why?

So i tried playing and it says a tick for five m but not for gta v and I got it on epic what do i do?

how do you fix the connection rejected by cosmos sever ???

hi, im having an issue with the discord server wich banned me right away when i tryed to join. ??

me to how to fix pls

me too

i cant be let in your server

the lucidcity discord link aint working and im tryna join

llkhggj

how to join sever ?

Hey man. it wont let me into the server or discord was trying to join for about a week now.cant find a way to get ahold of you would be nice if you could hmu on discord or something. DavidD#7809

hello cosmo the reason im replying on here is because i wasnt sure how to contact you but i seem to be having a error joining your server lucid city because its saying i have blacklisted name and i have tchanged my name but it still is not working would you be able to help me please