High end pc (i think) getting low frames

My specs are

CPU: i9-11900K
Ram: Corsair vengeance rgb pro 64gb (4x16) at 3600mhz
gpu: Gigabyte RTX 3090

2 2TB ssds (sabrent rocket 4 plus)

with a whole load of fans and a 1200w power supply

I thought with 24gb of vram id be able to have my settings on very high but if i do i get consistent like 30-45fps. When i use medium-high settings i get like 80.

Am I doing something wrong or is my pc just not as good as I thought it was?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Try keeping most things under Advanced Graphics disabled or low since those are kind of the main FPS killers, you can keep Long Shadows on but High Resolution Shadows barely makes a difference at all compared to the FPS you lose by enabling it.

Unless your PC is clustered up with malware or useless programs that kill performance it’s pretty much the best thing you can get on the market rn.

i only recently just formated it and im quite on top of any malware or viruses

is fivem just badly optimised or something? why would i need to keep those settings off

1 Like

Fivem itself isn’t badly optimised, but the servers you are playing on certainly can be. Servers are responsible for hosting their scripts and assets which can cause these performance issues. Try playing on the fivem test server ( FiveM.net testing server / Cfx.re ) to see if it persists

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.