High Caliber RP | Whitelisted | Immersive | Realistic Economy | Serious Roleplay |Active Friendly Staff

HIGH CALIBER RP: The Evolution is HERE

Step into a world where the line between fiction and reality blurs. Introducing High Caliber RP for FiveM – the epitome of immersion and authenticity for the serious roleplayer.

Why Experience High Caliber RP?

Immersive Gameplay: Every situation feels palpable. Every story arc, unique. Dive deep into narratives that mimic the heartbeat of every serious role-player.

Richly Detailed Environment: Every street, every corner, every establishment crafted meticulously. Recognize the vibrancy and intricacy of a living, breathing city.

Community of Realists: Engage with a community that values depth in storytelling. Connect with players who are as dedicated to realism as you are.

Custom Crafted Scripts: Elevate your experience with custom scripting, enhancing gameplay, and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.

Authentic Isn’t Just a Word Here – It’s Our DNA.

Whether you’re chasing the thrill as a street racer, upholding the law as an officer, healing the broken as an EMS, or living the life of a city dweller, every role is wrapped in layers of authenticity.

Join us in High Caliber RP, and witness FiveM roleplay at its most refined, its most genuine. If you’ve been seeking an experience where every moment draws you further in the narrative, your search ends here.

Dive into the unparalleled world of High Caliber RP today at https://www.highcaliberrp.com/.
Direct whitelist application link: HCRP FiveM Whitelist Application
Discord link: High Caliber RP Official Discord

The streets of Los Santos await your story. Are you ready to live it?

2 Likes

Being new to RP found this server to be a sweet little spot to get your feet wet and learn. Discord has friendly peps willing to help out. A community of people working together to create a place for inclusive, immersive roleplay. Worth the trip! 5 out of 5 would let date my sister.

2 Likes

Come join in the fun. We have a very active community and friendly staff!

3 Likes

ive been trying to join i sent my application and joined the discord

can i get whitelisted

1 Like

Go to HighCaliberRP and apply there to be whitelisted, you can join the Discord from there, go thru the onboarding and pick the Server you want to play on! Staff will get back to you once they review your whitelist application.

2 Likes

Go to HighCaliberRP and apply there to be whitelisted, you can join the Discord from there, go thru the onboarding and pick the Server you want to play on! Staff will get back to you once they review your whitelist application. They are reviewed daily.

1 Like

Whitelist Application are now OPEN!

Launch 10/13/2023

3 Likes

amazing server. season 2 is even gonna be better ! come check out one of the best cities :grin:

4 Likes

Love this server! amazing community & very fun to play in. Cant wait too see what’s in store for season 2!

4 Likes

The server has been redone. Lots of fun new things to keep you busy in whatever you choose to do. The racing scene is going to be active right form the start and there will be updates regularly adding new
content, cars, and other things. You think you have driving skills come prove it. I’ll be waiting. Come watch on Twitch

3 Likes

cool people great community best staff

3 Likes

Don’t miss a moment…

Whitelist applications are open for Season 2

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Active Staff team, with active dev - so much to try and see! Come play with us! Great City to start in. I definitely recommend checking out the HCRP website!

2 Likes

So much to try and see! Come play with us! Great City to start in. Check out the HCRP website! Guides are available for in city Job activities.

2 Likes

Great Community and Staff! Full of new content and more adding regularly

1 Like

I started playing on this server a few months ago and have not been able to stop, now, being a helper to test issues, I can confidently say that this is great City to live in! Staff are awesome and helpful and the Role-Playing is immense fun to partake in.
There are many different ways to earn a living and lots of opportunity for complete immersion. I thoroughly recommend applying for whitelisting and moving here.
Great stuff, top marks!

2 Likes

No sync issues anymore. Tested and tried. Having fun. Need more peoples!

1 Like

I have only be on HCRP for about a month or so and I have been loving there server everyone has been so nice and friendly. There is so mush fun thing to get into in the City and around the map. If anyone is looking for a awesome FiveM Server they need to check HCRP .

1 Like