Hiding Hitch warning in client?

Hi, I have here and there hitch warning and I would like to make quick tutorial video on some new features on my server. Unfortunately, I am running potato machine and here and there hitch warning appears. Funny thing is that FPS are ok, so at this case, it’s just an cosmetic issue.

(Yes, I know hitch warning is there for a reason, but I am gaming on budget here)

I would like to temporarily hide any possible hitch warnings displayed in my client, is that possible? How?

Temporarily stop the resource that is causing them. If that is game breaking for your video then spend a bit of time optimizing that resource so it doesn’t display.

Well, yes, it’s heavy resource. It’s server sided ELS, we are just testing it on public server from today. But there is really problem more with my humble PC.

Funny thing is that when we had later on more player and we had some car chases with multiple LEOs, it wasn’t showing up anymore. Probably cos I’ve turned off every unnecessary program in the background. Excluding Spotify, since music is part of the fun in moments like this <3

You can’t disable it. Just play on a decent server with around 50 scripts and no 1000 add-on cars.