Her king / His queen hoodie | OLSSONGRAPHICS

Her king / Her queen hoodie for fivem. MALE / FEMALE

This is a addon DLC. which means it will add slots and does NOT replace any current gta clothing

Stream the file as a singel resource.

Uploading some stuff from my hard drive.

Support in readme.md

Download

2 Likes

Shouldn’t it be “Her King, His queen?” lol

it is?

fml it is too xD my bad i read it wrong. awesome stuff dude :joy:

haha :smiley: thanks man

1 Like

Is it just black or are there other colours? I could possibly help you with some other texture/colours if you like? You just need to modify the ymt file and then you can add more texture variants

1 Like

How do you “load” it in the game? Can you type the spawn name somewhere like a vehicle?

2 Likes

you need a menu like vmenu or something and then you just cycle through the clothing until you find it.

1 Like

Nice design loved it!

1 Like

Hello! no either you use vmenu, or just regular esx skin / skinchanger.

thanks man

Hello! the color is the whole texture so meta edit wont help, however can i make more colors if people whats it

1 Like

Yeah, you should be able to edit the ymf file or something so that the model will support more than one texture, then you can do like texture 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. Then, you could have like, black hoodie, white text, white hoodie black text, purple hoodie, red hoodie, etc etc

Getting those “wish” vibes from this, dope overall.

1 Like

ohh you mean like that. yeah you can add how many textures you want with the right tool

1 Like

thanks <3

Why would you have a zip / rar in a github repo :joy:

Your work is just awesome , i love it Best Part was it is not replacing any clothes.

Dear sir, from a long time am trying to use my other eups as addon insted of replacing. Kindly let me know how to making my other clothes like police dress etc as addon so that it dont replace gta 5 clothes just like you did with this pack.

Thank You Sir.

not sure if its allowed to use links here, but i have a guide. Fivem: How to stream cloths as addon | olssongraphics - YouTube