[HELP] Zap Hosting problem

i use Zap Hosting.

i upload my fivem resource files and set ‘server.cfg’ , then update my zap hosting DB as i used in my personal computer but when i start server with txAdmin, i got error and can’t enter my server.

Error:

[ script:ghmattimysql] [ERROR] [MySQL] [vrp] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT dvalue FROM vrp_srv_data WHERE dkey = ? : [“vRP:hidden_trs”]”: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:3306
[ script:vrp] SCRIPT ERROR: @vrp/base.lua:271: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘rows’)
[ script:vrp] > ref (@vrp/base.lua:271)
[ script:vrp] > (@ghmattimysql/ghmattimysql-server.js:3531)
[ script:ghmattimysql]
[ script:vrp_reboot] Current Players: 0
[ script:vrp_lottery] Lottery Rate reset 416 415 462
[ script:vrp_lottery] Lottery Gold Rate reset 32
[ script:ghmattimysql] [ERROR] [MySQL] [vrp_lottery] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT id FROM vrp_users order by id desc : []”: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:3306
[ script:ghmattimysql] [ERROR] [MySQL] [vrp_lottery] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT id FROM vrp_users order by id desc : []”: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:3306
[ script:ghmattimysql] [ERROR] [MySQL] [vrp] An error happens on MySQL for query “REPLACE INTO vrp_srv_data(dkey,dvalue) VALUES(?,?) : [“vRP:hidden_trs”,”[]"]": connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:3306
[ script:vrp_lott

when i set my personal computer as server. it is not happen. i don’t know what’s the problem.

i need help

Zap hosting can not connect to a local DB.

Are you using zap game server or vps or dedicated ?

im using zap game server then they told me like this:

“You have not customized the database in the resources.
It is on localhost.”

but i didn’t understand it

is it to set server.cfg like this?

set mysql_connection_string “server=mysql-mariadb-1-14.zap-hosting.com;database=zap7658-1;userid=zap78-1;password=I7uVsKH”

would you tell me about customizing db of Zap hosting game server?

and they said “you need to check the database and adjust the data.” in vrp/base.cfg

would you give me that script?

1 Like

please remove your personal informations :open_mouth:

2 Likes

U can not access a local database on zap fivem servers. Plz use what it comes with

You need to log in to " mysql-mariadb"

some thing you can do is use a local program to access the mariadb.
Use something like HeidiSQL then input the username and that from zap

Can anyone help me trying to figure out why I can’t enter my server it’s been like this all dayyyy