[Help] [Ymap] My Ymaps doesn't work

Hello. I’m having this problem that my Ymaps doesn’t load to map. it gives error :

Could not make hard link for /home/fivem/FXServer/server-data/resources//[ymap]/prison-map-addon/stream//prison.ymap <-> /home/fivem/FXServer/server-data/cache/files/prison-map-addon/stream_cache/zf7e49058b459673bf20c8e7aeb2c5bb3be76c481.

Any fixes?

Did you put the folder name in the server config?

ex. ensure yampname

1 Like

I have

resources/[ymap]/prison-map-addon

*server.cfg : *

#Ymaps
start prison-map-addon

When you start the server, does it show it starting in the logs? Cause sometimes some ymaps don’t actually work.

When i start my server it gives error to log :

creating prison-map-addons

Could not make hard link for /home/fivem/FXServer/server-data/resources//[ymap]/prison-map-addon/stream//prison.ymap <-> /home/fivem/FXServer/server-data/cache/files/prison-map-addon/stream_cache/zf7e49058b459673bf20c8e7aeb2c5bb3be76c481.

Started resource prison-map-addon

Does it give a code at all?

Nope, just error. Than it doesn’t show up on the map

Date of when the ymap was made?

Sounds like a permission error. Are you running your server on Linux or WIndows?

Windows

3 years ago, but it worked at my other server

I have a very similar issue but running on Linux.

Could not make hard link for /home/container/resources//[housing]/HousingShells/stream//_manifest.ymf <-> /home/container/cache/files/HousingShells/stream_cache/z5f5aeca61e9dc2042c9233a8063f2439e9b6f47e.

Oh and its a different script as well. But this error/issue comes up with most map altering scrips for some reason.

Same error

I think that the ymap is broken

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.