Help with Streaming handling.meta serverside

I have made a custom handling.meta for all of my custom cars. I am using Captain 14’s Police pack that i found on FiveM. However tho the vehicles are slow and don’t reach a normal top speed. Usually maxing out at around 100mph. So i wanted to edit the handling files but there was none. Then wen’t looking and found the most of the vehicles in there use the default files. Went looking some more and found out that most the vehicles in there use the same handling. So instead of me making multiple handling.meta files for each car in their folders i decided to follow this tut [How To] Stream handling data to all players on a server with the new update

However tho i created a folder called handling. I put the __resource.lua file in there & then the handling.meta that i created. However everytime i try to load that specific modded car the game crashes.

Here is my __resource.lua

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'

data_file 'HANDLING_FILE' 'handling.meta'

files {
	'handling.meta'
}

Here is my handling.meta
https://pastebin.com/RmtPV3fu

Here is what the folder looks like

I have added the start handling to my server.cfg
Now all the other cars work fine except the porschepd & the ysbrimpS11. When i try to spawn these cars in my game crashes. I have removed all other handling files in my server so i only have this one. Which makes it easier for me to edit. Can anyone help me out with this?

well to make the modded car work you need more then just the handling file, how are you other resources set up?for ex this one specifies to read the handling from there , so if the other resources are set up that way and are missing a handling file cuz you simply deleted it from there and merged it into one and forgot to edit the original __resource.lua ??, could be also a missing vehicles.meta hard to tell, i would suggest redoing the car related resources

Well thats just it. For say my porschepd is in a folder called hsu. Inside that folder is the stream folder with the cars. The car worked fine before i took out the handling.meta file. Also there is the 3 other metas in that folder besides handling. I edited the resource.lua file and took out the handling from there. But still everytime i spawn the car the game freezes then crashes.

To sum it up i have it hsu > stream > then car files then for the metas & lua i have hsu > metas & lua placed here. The 3 other metas i have are the carcols, carvariations, & vehicles. I know that my server is reading my handling file b/c it creates the files for it in the cache & when i load into the server it downloads it. I don’t know what else could be causing the problem

Well maybe this is a good question to ask.

So here is where i store all my custom cars in a folder insider the resource fold called elscars just named it random

However tho my handling.meta file is located in a different folder in resources called handling

How would i go about adding the handling file to my resouces meta that is located somewhere else. Normally there is a way to link say my porschepd to the handling in a different folder. Or would i need to combine every car & every car file in order to get it to work. I am just simply trying to make it easier to edit my custom cars handling files so instead of having 1 handling file in every car location i would then have just 1 handling file located else where instead of having a total of like 15. Get what i am meaning?

ive found a solution. basically copy and paste these files and run them. change values as u wish ie drift handling like myself .

but you must follow the same format to the letter and spaces must be correct or else ur script wont work.

[RELEASE] Realistic Handling 1.0 ,.,