Help with qbus/qbcore inventory not working

Apologies that this topic is not in the correct board, but I am unable the post in the discussion for resource development. If this post can be moved, that would be great.

The main issue I am having at the moment is that my qbcore inventory is not popping up when I hit tab, and othe rolayers are reporting it as well in our server and I am attempting to get that fixed. The hoybar works but as for me he inventory, the only way to access it is via going to a store or having a cop search you and places things in there for you (including the hoybar). The hotbar can be interacted with as well. Commands populate when typing /hotbar and /inventory, but inventory still does not pop up while the hotbar does toggle with the command.

Got the error.

scripts error: @qbinventory/client/main.lua:25: bad argument #1 to ‘for interator’ (table expected got nil)

GetClosestVending (@qb-inventory/client/main.lua:25

ref (@qb-inventory/client/main.lua:526)

And code is same as it is in the GitHub.

Hey :slightly_smiling_face: , seems like there might be an issue with your config file.
The error is telling us that there should be a table as the argument for the loop (1), but instead it got nil.

(1)

Here is the basic config table :

Check if you indeed have something in the Config.VendingObjects table and if there is no synthax error (in the client or in the config).

Thanks for the reply! I did check that as well last night and didn’t see a syntax error unfortunately, here it is pulled from the file;

Config.VendingObjects = {
“prop_vend_soda_01”,
“prop_vend_soda_02”,
“prop_vend_water_01”
}

And I did check the code and did a compare of both main.lua’s with the one on GitHub and no changes have been made to them. Ingot inventory to pop up finally though by commenting out the vending machine stuff, but that is more of a stopgap atm.

Try in F8 menu in game start qb-inventory