Help with keymaster map

Had a friend transfer me a map through key master to add to my server, now that the server has gone in a different direction just looking to transfer the map back to him as it is his map, key master is saying “Asset cannot be transferred” is it a one time transfer and is there a way to send it back?

There is a big red box telling whoever transferred it to you that this can only be done once.

That being said, it is essentially a two-click process for the seller to get it back on the original account. Just contact the seller about this issue and make sure to have your buddy confirm it as well.

If I get requests like that and I can get a confirmation from the “other” person, I will transfer it back without any questions asked.

Thanks mate, legend

Well, I’ll take that back. It looks like Tebex removed the “revoke” option for licenses that allowed removing the license from an account (and then resend it after the fact).
We’ve already contacted Tebex as to why that has happened. There were no news on their end.
The “resend” option is still there although I had my fair share of problems with that on its own.